360 guidance & support
Excellent course delivery
Expert course instructors
Exam preparation resources
35 credit units (PDUs)
Gain the unfair advantange.
Work in great companies and earn a decent salary.
Learners trust us to progress their careers, organisations trust us to transform their workforce.
Our learners work for some of the biggest organisations in Nigeria
Join our public class
LEARNING OUTCOME & CURRICULUM
Equipping you with skills employers are looking for.
Our AgilePM training course is designed to give you the “wow” experience you desire so that you are able to speak a common Agile language, prepare for the Agile Project Management (AgilePM) certification exam, and ultimately, deliver value through adaptive solutions for complex problems.
AgilePM Lifecycle & Products
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Identify appropriate information for inclusion in the Agile products
- Identify what the Project Manager needs to consider as the project progresses through the different phases.
- Apply the Agile approach to Delivering Quality (including Testing) using the recommended activities and actions where appropriate.
- Identify, analyze and distinguish between appropriate and
- inappropriate application of the lifecycle and product theme to a project scenario.
AgilePM People & Roles
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Identify an appropriate Agile team structure and role descriptions, including acceptable role consolidations or sharing.
- Identify the recommended actions for each of the roles associated with an Agile team.
- Apply and tailor the People and Roles theme throughout the project life-cycle.
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Use Iterative Development to add quality throughout an Agile project.
- Identify how MoSCoW and Timeboxing should be used, the roles involved in their usage
- and where in the lifecycle they would be used.
- Assess whether the other techniques (Facilitated Workshops, Iterative Development and Modelling) have been applied appropriately to a project scenario.
- Identify and assess how other techniques (Facilitated Workshops, Iterative Development and Modelling) should be used, the roles involved in their use, and where in the lifecycle they would be used.
AgilePM Planning & Control
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Apply the Agile approach to planning, tailoring the recommended activities and actions where appropriate.
- Identify the use of, and improvements associated with focusing on, estimating where appropriate.
- Identify how the DSDM Principles are applied and any improvements associated with their use.
- Apply the Agile approach to tracking and control, tailoring the recommended activities and actions where appropriate.
- Assess whether activities have been, or are scheduled to be, undertaken appropriately, and whether the appropriate roles have been involved in Planning.
The AGILEPM Training courses are aimed at:
Don’t take our word for it! See what other learners have got to say
MEET OUR INSTRUCTOR
Instructors with industry and training experience
CAREER PATH & ADVICE
The career ladder is easier to climb when the path is clear. Explore the Agile project management career paths and choose your path
Not sure which career to choose or which way to go? Book time with a Career Advisor for personal development.
END-TO-END SUPPORT & GUIDANCE
You are not alone. In addition to email, phone and live chat, we support learners with:
Get in touch
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We have answers to some of your questions about the AGILEPM training and certification
What is the virtual live AgilePM Training course all about?
Harrybaker’s AgilePM Training instructor-led virtual live training recreates the experience of a typical classroom while taking advantage of technology in learning, assimilating, retaining knowledge and sharing experiences.
How does Harrybaker’s virtual live AgilePM training course work and what would I get?
Our AgilePM training course has three phases which are explained as follows.
Before the AgilePM Training commences
Joining instruction: This confirms your registration and provides you with details such as training information, how to join the live training session, what you need to do before the live session, how-to guide, rules and class ethics, etc. This will be sent to you via mail after you are registered for the course.
Pre-course learning and assignment: Understanding AgilePM or passing the exam does not happen by chance. It happens through carefully orchestrated steps on our part and that of the participants. This is why we expect you to have gone through some sort of learning and exercises before turning up in class. The concepts covered are the foundation for the entire course. With this, you can avoid being overwhelmed by what will be covered in the live sessions. This will also enable you to ask questions on the gray areas. All you need to know about this will be communicated in the joining instructions.
Technical set-up and device testing: We are interested in all participants being ready for the live session. In preparation for the live session, our support team will be happy to guide you on testing your device and in simulating the live training session.
In the course of the AgilePM Training
Instructor-led virtual live class: Each session spans 8 hours. The instructor will make your learning fun by sharing his experience and making use of screen-sharing, virtual whiteboard and other remote learning aids. Also, engaging activities such as breakout sessions, end-of-concept quizzes and questions will be entertained in the course of the live session
Technical support: Should you have any difficulty, our technical support team will be there.
Assignments: To aid assimilation and knowledge retention, you will be involved in individual and group assignments. The instructor will tell you how this will work.
Class recordings: Each session of the live class will be recorded.
After the AgilePM Training
Study group: “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together”. Participants join a study group at the completion of the live session.
Class recordings: You will be given 60-day access to all recordings after the training.
Course Completion Certificate: We will issue you a course completion certificate (eCertificate) after the training.
Exam Registration Support: Apart from the exam registration resources on our website, if you require further guidance, we will be happy to help.
Ongoing Support: Your success is ours. Should you require our help, do not hesitate to contact us.
Why opt for Harrybaker's virtual live AgilePM training course?
- Easy Assimilation
- Experienced Instructors: Our live AgilePM training classes are led by experts and consultants. From their wealth of experience, they cite easy-to-understand real-life examples to drive home learning.
- Well-paced Delivery: No information overload! Our Scrum training course lasts for 8 hours, with breaks in-between.
- Precourse, In-Course and Post-Course Engagement: Our AgilePM Training course is an immersive learning experience. It is laden with pre-course learning, individual assignments, group work, in-class exercises, end-of-concept quizzes and questions practices.
- Enhanced Knowledge Retention
- Immediate feedback: The instructor will provide feedback in the live class.
- Access to session recordings: Participants will be granted access to the AgilePM training class recordings.
- Peer-to-peer learning: Participants will be put into groups to foster peer-to-peer learning and reinforce learning.
- Highly Participative
- Weekly Team Lead responsibility: To foster collaboration among participants, groups will be created where each participant is expected to play the role of Team Lead at least once during the course.
- Course Fee: It costs less.
- Time: You save the time spent commuting to the training venue, as you can join the virtual sessions from your current location anywhere in the world.
- Travel: Enjoy savings on travel expenses (flight tickets etc)
- Accommodation: Enjoy savings on hotel/accommodation costs.
- Quality while leveraging technology: You can be sure of the same high standard of quality delivery when joining as the instructor will be with you live, as against recorded video sessions.
- Safety Guarantee: In consideration of the current health concerns of COVID-19, this presents you with learning from the comfort of your own home/location.
- Career Advancement: With our Virtual Classroom Training, you can complete your learning in a specified number of days and get certified, as research shows that there is an ever-growing demand for certified Agile Project Managers in today’s workplace.
Do I get the AgilePM manual if I opt for the virtual live AgilePM Training with Harrybaker?
Yes, you will get the soft copy of the AgilePM manual.
Is the AgilePM exam included in the training fee?
How often is the AgilePM training held?
How many days is the AgilePM training?
What time does the AgilePM training start each day?
What time does the AgilePM training start each day?
Harrybaker's AgilePM Training (virtual instructor-led virtual), among other things, embodies flexibility in terms of time.
Therefore, your course start time depends on the session you opt for.
Refer to the AgilePM Training schedule to learn the start time for different sessions.
When does the AgilePM training end each day?
Refer to the AgilePM training schedule to be sure of the timing for your session.
What time should I join the virtual live AgilePM Training session?
The live virtual class becomes accessible to participants 30 minutes before the start time.
You are expected to have joined the training 10 minutes before the start time to allow some time to resolve any technical issues that may arise and avoid missing out on any part of the AgilePM training.
Are there technical requirements for the virtual live AgilePM training course?
To join AgilePM training (virtual live instructor-led training), you need:
- A computer or tablet or a smartphone. We highly recommend you use a computer (PC).
- A webcam (optional)
- A headset (or a microphone and speakers)
- A reasonably quiet place
- A reliable internet connection
- Zoom Meeting installed on your device. Although you can access Zoom on a mobile device or through your browser, we recommend the PC or Mac App for the best experience.
To set up the Zoom Meeting in preparation for the live session, follow the following steps:
- Step 1: Download Zoom application on your PC from https://zoom.us/support/download
- Step 2: Launch the Zoominstaller.exe file to install Zoom on your PC
- Step 3: Launch the Zoom App on the PC.
Detailed information is available on the Zoom website where you can also test whether your infrastructure meets the technical requirements.
What do I need to bring along for the AgilePM training?
Just like a typical classroom training, you would need a notepad, pen and other relevant training materials which will be communicated to you.
Can I miss a class?
We expect you to attend all classes. However, if due to some unavoidable circumstances you miss a class, we have got you covered. As each AgilePM training class session is recorded, you have nothing to worry about.
What is the virtual live AgilePM training fee?
Please, refer to our AgilePM training schedule.
How do I register for the virtual live AgilePM training course as an individual?
To register, refer to the AgilePM training schedule above, then click on "ENROL NOW" for any session of your choosing and fill in your details. You can also register via mail, text or call.
Registration is only complete when you make a part or full payment for the AgilePM training course.
How do I register for the virtual live AgilePM training course as an organisation?
To register your staff for the training, refer to our AgilePM training schedule above, then click on "ENROL NOW" for any session of your choosing and fill in your details. You can also register via mail, text or call.
Additionally, you will be required to confirm your delegates' availability for the course to secure a space for them in the class.
How do I make payment for the virtual live AgilePM Training course?
You can make payment in full or in instalment in the following ways:
- Cash payment at our office.
- Online transfer or Bank deposit to our corporate bank account below:
- Bank: Zenith Bank Plc.
- Account number: 1014180706
- Account name: Harrybaker Training Institute
Can I pay for the virtual live AgilePM training course in installment?
Yes, you can. However, complete payment is required for admittance into the virtual class.
How does Harrybaker help with enrollment?
We send documents such as invoices, course enrolment letters, registration letters, etc. that will speed up your process of attending the training.
What does the self-paced AgilePM training consist of?
Our self-paced AgilePM training course contains the following:
- Quizzes with different question styles that help to test your understanding
- Exam practice questions that will familiarise you with the real exam.
- Progress monitoring (which keeps tab on how your learning is going)
- Play, stop and pause that puts you in total control of your learning
- Excellent instructor support
How do I subscribe for the self-paced AgilePM training course
To subscribe, you are required to make payment. Once your payment is confirmed, you will be sent your login details which gives you access to our learning portal.
Can I pay in installments for the self-paced AgilePM training course?
Yes, you can pay in installments. However, access to the AgilePM training course will only be granted when you make complete payment.
Do I need a special device to access the self-paced AgilePM training course content?
No, you do not need any special device to access the course. You can access the AgilePM training content on different devices (e.g. PC, tablet, phone, etc.).
What do I do if I am unable to access the self-paced AgilePM training course content?
Although this happens in rare cases, kindly send us a mail or call us should you find it difficult to log in or any other issue for that matter.
At the completion of the self-paced AgilePM training, what kind of certificate would I get?
At the completion of the AgilePM self-paced learning course, you would get a course completion certificate.
Is the self-paced AgilePM training course enough to pass the AgilePM exam?
Emphatically, yes! Our self-paced AgilePM training covers the entire AgilePM exam syllabus with carefully arranged videos, end-of-chapter quizzes and exam practice questions. There are also Practice questions which put you in a position where you can sit and pass the AgilePM exam at once.
How does the AgilePM exam registration option work?
As the name suggests, it involves paying for the exam registration in dollars,
AgilePM Foundation exam - £160
AgilePM Practitioner exam - £210
AgilePM Foundation & Practitioner exam - £350
(Kindly note that these prices may change from time to time. Please, refer to the Pricing section).
Once payment is made for the exam only, we’ll grant you access to our self-paced eLearning (which is accessible via our online learning portal) for 7 days after which you can sit your exam at your own preferred date.
How do I book for the AgilePM exam?
You do not need to worry about the exam booking. We’ll book your exam once you make payment. However, we need up to three days prior notice before the date you want to sit your exam. This is to enable us to book your exam.
How do I register for the AgilePM exam?
Once we book the exam, you will receive an email from APMG to complete the registration for the exam.
How soon can I sit the AgilePM exam after making payment?
You have the flexibility to choose when you want to sit your can. You can sit the AgilePM exam whenever you choose provided you are well prepared for it.
What does the AgilePM exam fee cover?
The AgilePM exam fee covers:
- 7-day eLearning access
- Exam registration
- Ongoing support
What is AgilePM?
Agile Project Management is an Agile methodology for delivering successful projects. Based on DSDM Atern framework, agile project management focuses on developing solutions incrementally (bit-by-bit) which enables project teams to react to changing requirements, encouraging increased collaboration and better ownership with all project members.
Please visit our ‘What is Agile Project Management’ page to know more.
What are AgilePM prerequisites?
There are no formal requirements for sitting the AgilePM Foundation exam.
To be eligible for the AgilePM Practitioner exam, you must have successfully passed the AgilePM Foundation exam.
Of what benefit is AgilePM to me?
The benefits of the AgilePM qualification are numerous; some of which are:
- It enhances your marketability in the labour market.
- It helps you understand the globally-recognised agile language.
- It increases your self confidence
To know more about how the PRINCE2 qualification will benefit you, see our ‘AgilePM Benefits’ page.
Of what benefit is AgilePM to my organisation?
The following highlights some of the benefits of AgilePM to any organisation
- Reduced cost: With AgilePM you will set the right foundation for effective project delivery. In addition, the framework will help your organisation avoid working haphazardly thereby reducing cost.
- Competitive edge: With AgilePM you are certain that you’ll continually meet customers expectations and give them that ‘Wow!’ feeling. Consequently, you will stay ahead of your competitors.
- Better results: AgilePM encourages constant communication and collaboration. With AgilePM, members of a team can communicate better and work collaboratively. As a result, teams can achieve more and thus deliver better results..
What kind of certificate would I get from APMG?
If you are successful in the AgilePM exam, you will get the electronic copy of your certificate from APMG (in conjunction with Agile Business Consortium), the AgilePM coordinating body.
What’s the difference between AgilePM Foundation and AgilePM Practitioner?
Both the AgilePM Foundation & AgilePM Practitioner are based on the “AgilePM Handbook” published by the Agile Business Consortium. They are both intended for project managers and aspiring project managers who work in agile environments.
The AgilePM Foundation qualification assesses your understanding of the AgilePM project management methodology.
On the other hand, The AgilePM Practitioner qualification assesses whether you can apply AgilePM methodology to different project scenarios. A successful AgilePM Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction, be able to start applying the method to a real project.