ITIL 4 – Make sense of what BA, UI/UX Designer, Coder, QA, PM and DevOps do
Connect the dots and understand what is missing in today's most-demanded roles
As customers needs are evolving at an astronomical pace, businesses need to reinvent themselves in order to stay relevant. At the heart of this unavoidable reinvention lies Information Technology (IT).
However, if IT will be worth the ‘hype’, there needs to be a seamless handshake between the different IT roles such as; BA, UI/UX Designer, Coder, QA, PM and DevOps, involved in creating value.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- ITIL 4 Overview
- Differences between ITIL V3 and ITIL 4,
- ITIL 4 elements (Service value system, Service value chain, Guiding principles, ITIL Practices and Four Dimensions)
- The link between IT, Agile, Business Analysis
- How the different roles interrelate
- Using ITIL 4 Service Value Chain Activities to design a new app
Once you complete the form, you will get a mail that contains the link to the recording.
Deji Ariyo [view profile]